Mansfield ISD welcomes you and your family to a new school year! Before school starts in August, all students are required to provide proof of residence (POR).
Registration for the 2021-22 school year will begin online for returning Mansfield ISD students July 19.
2021-22 Submitting Proof of Residence
All families with returning students to Mansfield Independent School District have two options:
- You are encouraged to take your proof of residence to the campus, if possible.
- Otherwise, you may email their proof of residence to your student’s current campus at Coble_POR@misdmail.org
- Please note, each campus has their own email address, so if you have multiple students at different campuses, you will need to send a separate POR to each campus’ email.
View satisfactory proof of residence documents here or below:
- Electric, Gas, or Water Bill – with May service dates or later
- Newly Established Residency in last 30 days includes:
- Lease Agreement
- The lease agreement may be acceptable if it is new (30 days or less).
- Is used when you do not have a utility bill and the lease states bills are paid by lessor.
- Other documentation may be requested when a utility bill is not available.
- The lease agreement must list the student occupants.
- Lease Agreement
Any of the above forms of proof of residency utilized by MISD residents must show a service address. Lease agreements must show a beginning and ending date and the address of the property with signatures from both the lessor and lessee. Families who have a contract on a home that will close within 45 days of the beginning of school, will need to confer with Student Services on applicable Board Policies and guidelines for enrollment. Failure to provide the necessary documentation may result in enrollment delays or withdrawal from school.