Want to know about all of the events and special news happening at your campus? Sign up for alerts! Here's how...
Two-Way Dual Language Program Informational Meeting
Date: Thursday - April 04, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Location: R.L. Anderson Building
Want your kindergartner to learn a second language?
MISD’s two-way dual language programs will allow Spanish and English native speakers the opportunity to learn two languages through cooperative learning and collaboration.
Get more information about the program at any of the following upcoming parent meetings.
- March 21, 2019 - Erma Nash Elementary
- March 28, 2019 - D. P. Morris Elementary
- April 4, 2019 - R.L. Anderson Building
- April 11, 2019 - R.L. Anderson Building
- April 25, 2019 - R.L. Anderson Building
NOTE: Attendance is required to ONE informational meeting to complete the application process.
For more information, please visit the Power of Choice webpage.