Want to know about all of the events and special news happening at your campus? Sign up for alerts! Here's how...
Perry Field Day
Date: Friday - May 18, 2018
Time: All Day
Lunch for Kindergarten-4th grade from 11:30-12:30; Pre-K at 12:30
This will be a fun-filled day. If weather interrupts this day, we will do some of the activities inside the building until the weather permits us to go back outside.
- All visitors must check in at the front office upon arrival. This helps us keep track of who is coming and going from campus. If you are seen without a nametag, you will be asked to go get one.
- Our security is designed to make the day safe for our students, staff, and all guests. So, we do not permit children other than our students to participate in our field day. Parents & Guardians are welcome to be a volunteer or spectator at field day, however other children are not permitted unless they are safely secured in a seat belt or harness-type protector that keeps the child secured from our student traffic and activities. It is okay for a parent to hold a baby, but please do pass the baby around to students or staff, and do not allow the baby to crawl or walk around.
- It is expected to be a hot and sunny day, please send students to school in appropriate clothing and sunscreen. The majority of the day will take place outside.
- Students may need a small towel to help dry after the water station. (Students should not need a change of clothing)
- If a student did not order a field day shirt, they are asked to wear the shirt color assigned to their grade level. (PK-Yellow, K- Red, 1st- Purple, 2nd- Orange, 3rd- Green, 4th- Blue)
- Lunch will be available from the cafeteria but it is recommended to bring a sack lunch.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Coach Salazar email@example.com
We hope you are able to join us for Field Day 2018! Let's have fun!